Alabama - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (36509)
seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join an established private practice. Annually, Medical Center has approximately 1,000 deliveries and performs 800 GYN surgeries.
- Salary Subsidy
- Currently, new provider will share call with 2 other OB/GYNs in practice
- Inpatient and Practice Call required
- Current call is 1:2, would increase to 1:3 with additional provider
- Newborn Rounding available
- Level I Nursery
- Office space available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary – hospital is supporting with a salary subsidy
- Comprehensive benefit package (through group)
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Potential for Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation expenses
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.