Wisconsin - Psychiatry – (36195)
Wisconsin – Psychiatry
Client is seeking a fellowship trained Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist and an Adult Psychiatrist to join their established Department of Behavioral Health. The Behavioral Health Department consists of 3 physicians, and one NP, 8 MSWs, and 4 RNs.
Call coverage will be 1:4 with no inpatient responsibilities.
Research opportunities are available.
Compensation and Benefits
* Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
* 4 weeks’ vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
* 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
* Generous Relocation Allowance
* Up to $150K in educational loan assistance and/or bonus negotiable
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.