Kentucky - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (36045)
Pulmonology – Northeastern Kentucky
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonologist/Intensivist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Join a group of 9 physicians with mid-level support
- Call 1:4
- Critical Care fellowship welcome, but not required
- Ready-made practice with excellent referral resources
- Network of 22 primary care outreach facilities caring for a population of over 700,000
- 465-bed regional referral center
- Benefits include: health, dental, and vision coverage, retirement benefits and life insurance, CME time, sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and more!
- Airport available 30 minutes from hospital with direct flights to Orlando, St. Petersburg, and Charlotte
- Located an hour from Charleston, WV and 2 hours from Lexington, Cincinnati, and Columbus, OH
- H1B visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.