Kentucky - Gastroenterology – (35839)
seeking BC/BE Gastroenterology Physicians
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary and Harlan counties and Jellico, Tennessee.
Hospital is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, services include:
- Adult psychiatry
- Ambulatory care
- Breast Care Center
- Baptist Health Family Fitness
- Diagnostic imaging
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Emergency Department
- Heart care
- Nursery and Level II Nursery
- Occupational health
- Outpatient specialty clinics in pediatric surgery, thoracic/cardiovascular surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, allergy, rheumatology, dermatology and ear, nose and throat
- Outpatient diagnostic center – first in the region
- Physical Rehabilitation Center
- Surgical services
- Women’s Health Center
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.