California - Family Medicine – (35671)
Family medicine position – Northeast California
- Family medicine opening – California Mountains
- Federally qualified health center – loan assistance
- Full scope Family medicine position with inpatient coverage (call will be 1 in 4 weeks)
- Average inpatient census is 6-8 patients
- Competitive salary range of $200,000 – $250,000 depending on hours worked and services provided
- Opportunity to add another $100,000 in income per year by moonlighting in the local hospital ER
- Full benefits package including paid health insurance, 403B retirement, CME, PTO and holidays paid, paid malpractice insurance with tail
- National Health Service Corp Loan site
- Group has 4 physicians currently and 4 mid-level providers
- 5 Clinic sites in Northeast California
- CA license required plus board certification or eligibility in Family medicine. CPR, ACLS and DEA certification required.
- Ability to supervise mid-level providers as requested
- Able to sponsor J-1 visa holders and H1-B visa (cap exempt)
- Group has been providing care to residents of Northeast California for over 30 years
About the area and amenities:
- Outstanding area for wilderness and outdoors enthusiasts. Activities include world-famous fly fishing on Hat Creek, boating, water skiing, hunting, camping, hiking, golfing, cross country skiing, mountain biking, river rafting, and picnicking. Our service area also offers small craft airports, bowling, movie theaters, museums, libraries, college outreach facilities, fitness centers, fine and casual dining, and an Indian gaming casino.
- Elevation of over 4,000 feet and scenic mountain views
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.