North Dakota - Hematology/Oncology – (35566)
Location: North Dakota
Hematology/Oncology – East Central North Dakota
seeking a BC/BE Hematology & Oncology physician to join its team
- Currently 1:5 weekend call covered by physicians, primarily telephone call with inpatient covered by Altru’s hospitalist team
- Weekday call covered primarily by midlevel providers
- Altru Cancer Center has been continuously recognized by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as offering high-quality cancer care.
- All cancer services consolidated and available within one facility
- New hospital to be completed in 2022
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.