Pennsylvania - Cardiology – (35225)
Pennsylvania – Cardiology
- Noninvasive cardiologist to join an existing hospital-employed practice of two physicians and two physician assistants for succession planning and growth.
- The practice site is about one mile from the hospital in downtown Indiana, with plans to move onto the hospital campus.
- Access to ECG, echo and nuclear reading panels; TEE also available. Must be BC/BE; H-1B can be accepted (cap-exempt); J-1 not possible at this time.
- One in four on call (not in-house).
- Great benefit package. Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus and relocation expenses available.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller