Mississippi - Otolaryngology – (34569)
Otolaryngology – Eastern Mississippi
- Full range of general, pediatric and adult ENT services.
- Competitive Compensation with base guarantee plus wRVU paid quarterly.
- Enticing Recruitment package consisting of stipend, sign on and/or loan repayment (100K or greater).
- Clinic is conveniently connected to the hospital and OR.
- Current team consisting on one ENT; an allergist; a clinical Audiologist; & an Audiology Aide.
- Block scheduling available in OR; Director of Surgery has been with the health system for 20+ years.
- Ability to step into an already existing practice with a large referral base of 350,000 patients.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, MRI and surgical suites.
- Call is currently 1:2; anticipated 1:3 with new physician.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Newly installed EHR system of EPIC.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- Hospital Employed setting
- Health insurance for doctor & family
- Long term and short term disability
- Malpractice with tail
- 160 hours of PTO – includes vacation, sick and CME
- Up to $10,000 for relocation
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.