Oklahoma - Otolaryngology – (33062)
ENT – Southern Oklahoma
- Seeking an Otolaryngologist to join an attractive and exciting practice opportunity
- This is an opportunity to work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
About the Practice:
- Bread & butter practice: See 25-30 patients per day
- Plenty of Block Time: 7:15 AM start/Option to work 2 ORs
- 10-minute turnover time – Great Support Staff
- Opportunity for immediate growth with a large referral base from their own primary care physicians within the area and the surrounding southern Oklahoma communities
- 190 Bed Hospital/Non-Profit Health System/Largest Hospital in the region
- Virtual ICU/110k Service Area
- EPIC EMR system-wide
- Tight knit medical community – a lot of younger physicians and families moving to the area
- Call is limited to 9 days a month
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee and productivity based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus
- Resident stipends available for early commitment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.