Washington - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (32563)
OBGYN – Southern Washington
• Group-employed position with a Multi-specialty group (Federally Qualified Health Center).
• Hospital call and delivery requirements include coverage of 2 area hospitals and extra pay for extra call days worked.
• Will be offered an excellent starting salary ($300K range), a full comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment.
• Join one OB/Gyn physician, an FM who is privileged for routine OB deliveries only, two other FM’s privileged to provide prenatal and post-partum care (no hospital privileges, no deliveries), and one Women’s Health Practitioner (no hospital privileges, no deliveries)
• Annual deliveries: approximately 425
• Malpractice insurance (Federal Tort Claims Act) provided, with no need for tail coverage
• National Health Services Corps loan repayment program approved sites.
• Can sponsor both J1 and H1B cap exempt visa candidates.
• Community of 300,000+ people.
• The Tri-Cities is comprised of three cities (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland), and is a beautiful place to live with a family-friendly environment that holds its physicians in high regard.
• Strong, vibrant economy with housing that is far more affordable than Portland, OR and Seattle, WA, coupled with inexpensive utilities and great schools.
• Year round outdoor activities include fishing, hunting, boating, cycling, golfing, wine tours, farmers’ markets, cultural events, and much more. Also the home of a Class A Minor League Baseball Team and Western Hockey League.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.