Wisconsin - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (32532)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Western Wisconsin
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonary/Intensivist to join their well-supported practice
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Practice is 50% Pulmonary Medicine and 50% Critical Care Medicine
- Critical care procedures will include but not limited to bronchoscopy, central line and chest tube placement
- Benefits include: health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance provided, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance, $5,800 annual CME allowance, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement, full funded relocation and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul and La Crosse and 3 hours from Green Bay,
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.