Illinois - Gastroenterology – (32244)
- Health System is building a gastroenterology group for the future to meet our patient and referring physician demands.
- An additional gastroenterology physician will continue to build this practice with the support of a colorectal surgeon, two gastroenterologists, three general surgeons, and a referral base of over 70 primary care physicians in the Bloomington and Pontiac area.
- Call Schedule 1:4
- endoscopy center offers 10 bays for procedures and an on campus medical office building equipped with C-Arm and state of the art equipment.
- This Level II trauma center provides medical, surgical, obstetric, intensive care, and post intensive care units; a full range of cardiovascular, neuroscience and orthopedic services; and a skilled nursing facility for those patients in need of transition from acute care to home or nursing home. is a tertiary referral center for many surrounding community hospitals, and has a wide range of specialty services
- A gastroenterology fellowship with board certification in IM and GI is desired.
- This position includes an excellent base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus incentives. Full comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.