Tennessee - Gastroenterology – (32081)
Tennessee – GI w/ERCP
Client is seeking an experienced BE/BC gastroenterologist to join their established, rapidly growing practice in beautiful Eastern Tennessee.
- Employed position with the region’s top healthcare system
- Thriving practice with an active new patient waitlist
- Support of full-time nurse practitioner
- Call 1:4 covering Medical Center only
- Clinic is connected to hospital for convenient access
- ERCP required, EUS preferred
- Competitive compensation package with RVU bonus potential
- Excellent benefits including sign-on bonus, CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, flexible relocation assistance and 401K with employer contribution
- Student loan assistance
- Excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.