Illinois - Urology – (31366)
Urology Near Peoria, IL
- Health System is recruiting an Urologist for their practice position near Peoria, IL
- This Urology practice currently has one full time physician who is supported by three colleagues of the Medical Group
- Only urology practice servicing a primary referral area population base of nearly 80,000.
- Ambulatory office connected to their Medical Center, providing a robust in and out-patient surgical opportunity complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
- Clinic procedures include 20-35 per day and up to 3 inpatient consultations per day.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- The Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care hospital providing state-of-the art therapeutic, diagnostic, medical & surgical services to the immediate and surrounding areas
- While the city offers the best of urban living from great restaurants to excellent entertainment and recreational activities, anyone you ask can tell you that the town’s small town roots is at the heart of everything that goes on here.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in the Health System’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.