Tennessee - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (29836)
Hospital is seeking to add an Additional Pulmonologist to Join a Successful and Established Pulm/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Practice. Practice currently has two board certified pulmonologists and 3 certified nurse practitioners serving two locations.
- Income Guarantee Position
- J1 and H1B-capped Visa Assistance Available
- Sleep Medicine is optional. Practice is affiliated with 2 AASM accreditation sleep centers at both locations
- Practice provides Intensivisit coverage at 1 facility
- Strong referral base from community family practice MD, internist, cardiologist and other hospital affiliated practices
- Weekend and Time off coverage available by other providers and/or Telemedicine
- State of art EMR- Eclinical works and provider uses Mmodal dictation software
- Recently upgraded office space- 6 exam rooms, PFT room, provider offices
- Office space is close to hospital
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance?
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.