Alabama - Neurology – (19651)
Neurology – Northeast Alabama
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join an established private practice.
- Qualified candidates will be able to read EEGs
- Ability to read EMGs, sleep medicine, and MRI interpretation is a plus but not required
- Income guarantee
- Shared call coverage
- 2 other Neurologists in practice
- New grads welcome to apply
J1 Visa Assistance Available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.