Michigan - Pediatric – (18262)
Michigan – Pediatrics
Will join a group of 2 BC Pediatricians and 2 APPs. It is an IP/OP practice. 4 day clinic week plus 1 day of admin time.
• They do attend c-sections and high risk deliveries.
• The clinic is very involved with sports medicine and has an established IMPACT program.
• There is an accredited sleep medicine clinic which does full scope of diagnosis and treatment.
• Call 1:4
• Level I nursery with 400 deliveries/year.
• We work with NICUs 100 miles north and south. Hospital is 49 beds with a Level 4 ED trauma designation.
• Competitive salary with bonus potential. Comprehensive benefit package.
• It is an RHC
• We do qualify for the MI student loan repayment program.
• H1 welcome to apply.
Salary MGMA median (~225,000+bonus potential)
o Weekly Schedule 8-5 Monday – Friday
o Details on practice: 20-24 pts/day, each provider has either a MA or LPN working with them, there is a vaccination policy in the clinic, health system 49 beds, good technology, good compliment of specialty services, facility, etc
o Population 25,000 in the primary service area (15 mile radius), 58,000 in secondary service area (45 mile radius)
o Proximity to other large cities: Green Bay is 100 miles south, Marquette is 90 miles north, 230 miles to Milwaukee, 4 ½ hours to Chicago.
o Airport Delta connect service in Iron Mt.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.