Texas - Neurology – (17391)
Medical Center, a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes from Austin, is looking for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their practice.
- Hospital Employed
- General Neurology required
- Specialized interest in seizure/headache, sleep medicine
- Ability to read 3hr EEG studies
- This position will cover IP consults/call including our certified stroke program as well as an OP setting.
- The hospital has on site EEG capability, advanced imaging, interventional radiology, and a sleep center
- The hospital does not currently support neurosurgery or hemorrhagic strokes
- Call Coverage- 1:3
- Interested in Experienced or New Grads
- Office Space Available
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.