Texas - Internal Medicine – (1618)
Medical Center is seeking additional BC/BE Internists for EMPLOYMENT.
- Employment possible with competitive base salary and productivity incentives
- Area practices currently closed to new patients because of existing patient base, a number of IMs are nearing retirement, & an undersupply of IMs in the area means there’s plenty of unmet demand
- Hospital Call may be 1:4 or 1:5 depending on which call group the new physicians join
- Outpatient only practice is also possible
- Various office spaces available in town
Medical Center will be offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits
- Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical education stipend for current residents and/or
- Loan repayment assistance
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.