Please complete the information below to inquire about physician opportunities. One of our talented Physisican Recruiting Specialists will contact you, all information you submit through this website is held in the strictest of confidence.
We are seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon, Endovascular fellowship training preferred. Physician will join existing community based practice with tremendous upside potential. Clinical research and teaching opportunities available. Two year income guarantee. Additional compensation for call coverage. Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, paid malpractice, sign on bonus, and a relocation allowance.
• Leader in region including the leader in local practice providing minimally invasive surgery
• PA/NP 1st Call, 1:4 call for physicians
• consultative ER/trauma call
• Dedicated team between mid-level, RN, and rooming staff for each physician
• Interdisciplinary neuroscience service line
• Block operating room time
• Current Neurosurgeons perform 350+ surgeries annually
• has a tertiary service area of 1.3 million
• Level II trauma center –Iowa’s busiest ED and air transport service
• 24/7 Trauma Service admits all trauma patients
• Dedicated OR with Stealth Navigational system and well trained OR staff
• 16 bed Neuro trauma ICU
• PACS system allows radiology reads from home
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly
Phone: (877) 295-7778
Search our featured jobs and begin your search for a perfect practice match!Advanced Search
Please take a few minutes to complete our online Physician Profile and we will be in touch with the best physician jobs that match your interests and expertise.
One of our physician placement experts will contact you to discuss any jobs we feel may be a great match for you.Submit Your Profile!